Total Connect for Office 365Enables Businesses of All Sizes to Leverage the Full Power of the Virtual Office
Turn Office 365 into your Business-Class Phone System
Experience the best of both worlds with Office 365 and a business-class phone system
CloudStrategies has partnered with Arkadin to utilize their Total Connect for Office 365 which leverages your existing investment in Office 365 investment by enabling a full-feature phone system that seamlessly integrates for Unified Messaging in a cloud-hosted deployment.
Your end users will be able to communicate and collaborate in rich interactions across all Lync workloads, improving productivity and driving efficiency while reducing costs associated with traditional 3rd party conferencing services.
Overview - All-In-One Solution: Phone, Conferencing & Email in the Cloud
Voice Enable Your Office 365
Take your PBX to the cloud:
- Simplify your communication tools by managing them from a single interface
- Reduce costs via unlimited VoIP combined with hybrid audio
- Additional voice options include 800 numbers, call center and response groups
Flexible Solutions to Grow with the Business
- Add and delete users at any time using our self-provisioning portal
- Full support for all users, not just administrators
- Mix and match Total Connect Plans for all your users
- Add hosted Lync with business voice to your existing Office 365 E3/E4 subscription
Fast ROI and scalable deployment to match the needs of your business:
- Low cost of ownership: no server maintenance costs, minimum IT resources, automatic product upgrades
- Security and reliability: provided by Arkadin’s private cloud platform
- Arkadin Professional Services assist you throughout the deployment of your solution and beyond
Features - Enterprise Voice
With Enterprise Voice, Lync delivers a voice offering to enhance or replace traditional private branch exchange (PBX) systems. Enterprise Voice users can call colleagues internally using your VoIP network, and /or call traditional phone numbers outside your organization. The Enterprise Voice solution includes common calling features such as answer, forward, transfer, hold, divert, release and park, and Enhanced 911 calling (e911 is available only in the United States).
Microsoft Lync communications software offers instant messaging (IM), presence, conferencing, and telephony solutions supporting enterprise-level collaboration requirements.
One of the key synergies between Lync and Exchange is the Unified Messaging integration. Lync integrates with Exchange and can leverage Exchange as the voicemail platform, and enables Outlook as the unified inbox to see e-mail, faxes, and voicemail.
Audio & Web Conferencing
Leverage the power of Arkadin audio conferencing and Lync web to host all your meetings. Simply schedule a Lync conference from your desktop, and then join the conference from Lync, your phone, or almost any mobile device. You can also can easily rejoin a meeting or resume an earlier conversation.
Single set of country access numbers
With Arkadin, it’s very simple to collaborate around the world:
- All your employees use the same list of country access phone numbers regardless of their locations or the location of their conferences
- Your administrators just have a single list of numbers to manage and deploy
- Participants also benefit from Arkadin Client Care, available at any time in local language
Voice data transported through the Arkadin private IP network to maintain data integrity:
- Arkadin infrastructure uses equipment and networks from Tier-1 technology providers including Radysis
- Each component of Arkadin’s network (software and equipment) is backed-up and our IP network is duplicated by design
CloudStrategies will get you set up
Arkadin’s new platform is a private IP network in the Cloud that offers you the best in collaboration services:
- Simplicity: single set of country numbers and local live-assistance
- Quality: innovative technology and infrastructure design
- Security: high resilience and platform redundancy
- Increased ROI: international conferencing at local access rates
Premium audio quality
All international calls are routed on one bridge – the moderator and all participants are in the same meeting room – ensuring superior audio quality:
- No risk of audio quality degradation
- No voice compression
- Removal of latency and acoustic echo
- Instant & high quality support from Arkadin Client Care
Competitive international conferencing
International calls connect into Arkadin’s network at local country access rates and are transported through it at a competitive international routing rate:
- Very cost effective for high volume users of international collaboration
- Especially economical in emerging markets charging high telecom rates
With the additional implementation of SIP Trunking you can bypass carrier access costs by integrating your corporate IP network into Arkadin’s Platform.
Call us and speak with one of our Cloud Solution Specialists to answer any questions you may have.